The Carleton university is delighted to announce its scholarship program for the 2019/2020 academic session. Students from all Nationalities are welcome to apply for the Prestige Scholarship Program in Carleton University, Canada. The scholarship is offered to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the university. Candidates are advised to apply early as late applications will not be processed. See below for further details.
About Carleton University:
Carleton University is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The institution was founded on rented premises in 1942, and grew to meet the needs of women and men who served in World War II, and later became Ontario’s first private, non-denominational college. It is a public institution that offers more than 65 undergraduate and graduate programs across a wide range of disciplines. The institution is respected for its strength in a variety of fields such as humanities, international business, engineering, physics, entrepreneurship, computer science, and many of the disciplines. The institution is known to have produced 140,000 alumni.
Level and Area of Studies
The Scholarship is hosted in Canada and it is awarded to pursue an undergraduate degree in all available subjects. It is open to students from all over the world.
- Ten Chancellor’s Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Seven Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships: $21,500 ($6,500 in the first year and $5,000 in second, third and fourth year)
- Three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- Two Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- One Riordon Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
- One Collins Prestige Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
Eligibility For The Prestige Scholarship Program In Carleton University
To be qualified for this scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Candidates must be entering Carleton university for the first time from high school or CEGEP
- Students must have no previous attendance at post-secondary educational institutions (college or university).
- Students are required to have an admission average of 90 percent or better – the selection committee will also assess the range of your community or secondary school activities.
How To Apply For The Prestige Scholarship Program In Carleton University
To apply students must complete the application form, print and submit the form to the Award Office before deadline.
Application deadline will be announced shortly. We advised that you always check our website for subsequent update