Do you have plans to enter college in 2019 or you wish to continue with a course? You are qualified to apply for the Amazon Student Scholarship Program for 2019/2020 academic year in USA. The scholarship program is design to lighten the financial loaf of college study with an award. The application process for this scholarship has been made easy and transparent. It is a merit-based scholarship which will reward 50 full-time undergraduate students with $5,000 towards tuition and $5,000 to cover textbooks at Amazon.com. Interested students are advised to apply early to avoid disappointment. See below for further details.
About Amazon Scholarship
According to Ripley MacDonald, Director of Student Programs at Amazon, the scholarship is designed to “reward students who demonstrate extraordinary ability in leadership and innovative thinking. Students who apply will be selected based on their GPA, their involvement in the community, leadership experience, and will also need to complete an essay in order to advance to the final round. This is not a purely philanthropic endeavor on Amazon’s part. Its choosing a selection of the brightest, most engaged and active students in the U.S., and mode them to become Amazon brand ambassadors of sorts.
The ultimate goal of the scholarship is to spread the news and increase sign-ups for Amazon Students,
Level/Field of Study:
Applicants must be an undergraduate student on full-time courses at a non-profit U.S. college or university. Courses may be in any discipline. It is open to u dergraduate U.S. students and to be taken in USA.
Amazon will reward 50full-time undergraduate college students with the sum of $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to cover textbooks
Amazon Student Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicants must be a US national studying in the USA.
- Potential candidates have to be Amazon Student members.
- Should be undergraduate students on full-time courses at a not-for-profit U.S. college or university which either commence or continue from fall 2019. Courses may be in any discipline
High school seniors can apply in advance of entering college this year, including a junior show
How To Apply For The Amazon Student Scholarship Program:
- To apply, you are required to write an essay about Amazon and its business, what it means to them, its various trade models and the benefits end-users get from patronizing Amazon. The format of the essay is the choice of the applicant, whatever helps to highlight the reasons you choose Amazon.
- Applicants could look at pricing policy, distribution networks and coverage, exceptional product range, accelerated delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods or perhaps other compelling reasons why huge numbers of customers buy from Amazon every year. Keeping in mind that the Amazon business model is now supplying many more products than books.
Application Deadline For The Amazon Student Scholarship Program:
December 15, 2019