Edith Cowan University (ECU) is delighted to invite applications for its International Masters Scholarship program for 2019 in Australia. The scholarship is open to students from selected countries who successfully applied for a master by coursework degree. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as late application will not be processed. See below for further details.
About Edith Cowan University:
At ECU, there are approachable lecturers who give students the time and direction they need to prosper in their academic degrees. The university has received a five-star rating for teaching quality for 11 years in a row in the 2018 Good Universities Guide. The institution has also been named in The Times Higher Education Young University Ranking for 2017, recognizing the world’s best 200 universities under the age of 50 (previously known as the Times Higher Education 150 under 50).
A study that fits in with your life
ECU offers study options to suit students lifestyle because of the demanding nature of the world. This include the choice of studying part-time or online. Students can choose from the school’s diverse range of courses designed in consultation with industry. Also, with flexible study options, students can balance study with work, family, life and everything else that makes you who you are.
Edith Cowan University is highly relevant to the real world and its degrees have a large practical component. Students will undertake practical and work placements, as well as industry-based assignments, which can include opportunities to work in ECS’s state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities, or discussion of real-life case studies. The university offers a wide range of unique courses, including aviation, international hotel and resort management, maritime engineering and motorsports, as well as performing arts through the famous Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
With a diverse range of courses, including a wide range of majors, minors, and electives, students have no problem finding the right course from the following study areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Law
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Teacher Education
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
About The International Masters Scholarship
ECU awards all its scholarships at the school’s discretion. The institution reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. However, the university also reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if in its opinion, there are no eligible applicants for the scholarship.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship is open for Masters students who who wish to pursue their study in Australia at Edith Cowan University.
International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, UK, USA, Vietnam
- Successful applicants will given financial assistance amounting to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS
Eligibility For The International Masters Scholarship:
To be considered for the Masters Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a national of one of the selected countries listed above;
- Be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- Not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- Not be holding any other scholarship or sponsorship;
- Demonstrate plans to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- Also demonstrate plans to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
How To Apply For The International Masters Scholarship:
Applicant whose course application is approved by ECU will automatically be assessed for the ECU scholarship by the school’s Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required. A separate letter will be issued by the Admissions Office which relates to you scholarship, alongside with a letter of offer for your course. This is to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents, via the ECU Online Application Portal or direct to Edith Cowan College.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Ensure you meet the entry requirements for the course you’ve chosen;
- Accept your Letter of Offer by adhering strictly to the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
July 30, 2019.