Applications are currently ongoing for up to 50 Women In MBA Scholarships at the Sydney Business schools, Wollongong university for 2019 in Australia. The aim of the scholarship is to improve gender equity as well as to improve the participation of women in MBA programs. The Wollongong university helps you fast track your career advancement with a range of postgraduate studies. Interested applicants should hurry now and apply before it is too late.
About Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
The Sydney Business School has been ranked by the QS ranking system of business schools (QS Stars) as a 4Star Institution in 2015, with 5 stars being awarded in the categories of Facilities, Internationalization and Diversity.
The Sydney Business School’s EMBA program was one of only two Australian programs ranked in Tier 1 of the Global EMBA rankings by the London-based CEO Magazine in its EMBA and MBA Rankings for 2016. CEO Magazine ranked the Sydney Business School’s MBA program No. 3 in Australia for 2016.
It has been ranked 22nd in the Asia-Pacific region by QS in the 2014/2015 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report. Of the 12 Australian institutions featured in the list, the school placed 4th for employability and 7th overall. This indicates its reputation within the international market for graduates sought after by global employers
The School has achieved a 3 Palmes of Excellence rank by Eduniversal in 2016 business schools ranking for the fourth year.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to individuals who wish to pursue Master degree program in Business Administration at the Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia. Australian citizens or Permanent residents of Australia are welcome to apply
- Financial Support – the Wollongong university will match the contribution of the business partner dollar for dollar (up to 50 per cent). To be considered for the award, the business partner must contribute a minimum of 15 per cent of the total program costs per nominated recipient.
- Business Partner Support – the business partner is expected to provide practical support in order for the recipient to attend class, undertake additional study and group work and complete assignments.
- Guidance and Advice – recipients will be paired with in-house mentor by the business partner in order to provide them with guidance, support and advice throughout their MBA program and also help them develop their post-MBA career pathway. Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong will offer a personal mentor outside the students’ organisation to provide guidance and support.
Eligibility For The 50 Women In MBA Scholarships
In order to be considered, you must meet the following:
- You must be a woman and an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must show interest in the Sydney Business School, the University of Wollongong Women in MBA Scholarship
- First, you must seek nomination from your employer and have them agree to support you by contributing between 15-50 percent towards the cost of completing the MBA.
How To Apply For The 50 Women In MBA Scholarships
Before you submit your application, make sure the following documents are included alongside your application:
- Certified documentation showing residential status or certified copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Supporting statement from the sponsor
- Statement of Motivation
The documents listed below (where applicable) must be included with your application:
- Documentation showing change of name
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Recognition of Prior Learning documentation
You should download and complete the application form.
No deadline is given for application.