Pathway Scholarships At Edith Cowan University for 2019 is currently ongoing Australia. The scholarship is awarded to international students except Gulf States. If a student is found to have provided misleading I formation or does not meet the scholarship Eligibility criteria or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship, his/her scholarship will be revoked by ECU. The ECU decides the number of scholarship to be awarded. They also reserves the right to decline to award scholarships of, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants.
About Edith Cowan University
It is a large multi-campus institution serving community in Western Australia and significant cohort of international students. ECU has developed innovative and practical courses across a wide range of disciplines, it has established a vibrant research culture and attracted a growing range of quality research partners and researchers, many working at the edge of their fields. The institution has more than 20,000 students at both Undergraduate and posters levels. 4,000 approximately are international students who originates from over 90 countries.
More than 400 courses are offered through four faculties:
- Business and Law
- Computing, Health, and Science
- Education and Arts includes the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Regional Professional Studies
The Edith Cowan University works closely with public and private sector organizations, both locally and overseas, in designing its study programs.
The institution is dedicated to breaking down barriers to education and is considered a pioneer in the development of alternative entry pathways to higher education, rendering assistance to Western Australians to enable them reach their potential.
However, one of the community strategic goals is engagement with the community, and much efforts is investing in ensuring productive and mutual beneficiary partnerships are created with a variety of groups.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is awarded to pursue a MASTERS degree program at Edith Clean University in Australia.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia. It is open to international students except students from Gulf States.
- Successful students will receive financial assistance amounting to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- All eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship, Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you:
- Must be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- Must not currently hold a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- Must not hold any other scholarship or sponsorship;
- Must have the intension to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- Must intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To be considered for the scholarship, you must adhere to the following conditions:
- Applicants who are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the teem of the scholarship are ineligible. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- Successful applicants must be in agreement with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- Successful applicants must maintain a full-time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- If a recipient defers their studies for more than one semester, the scholarship cannot be retained.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and must ensure to sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition
How To Apply For The Pathway Scholarships At Edith Cowan University
If your ECU course application is approved, our Admissions Office will automatically assesse you for this scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
A separate letter relating to your scholarship will be issued to you by the Admission Office, alongside with a letter of offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents, or apply via ECU Online Application Portal or apply online direct to Edith Cowan College.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- Meet the entry requirements for your course of choice;
- Pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
For more information
Contact [email protected] and begin the application
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the scholarship application is July 30, 2019