The University of Southern Queensland is offering five (5) bursaries to new international students to pursue an online undergraduate & postgraduate degree program. Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply for the 2019 Online Study Bursary at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia. Apply immediately if interested.
Brief Description About The University Of Southern Queensland
It is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university that is situated in the center of one of Australia’s most vibrant cities. USQ welcomes and accepts students from all part of the countries and all backgrounds. The University of Southern Queensland is a dynamic university dedicated to providing quality degrees and programs in a flexible and supportive environment. In over 50 years, USQ has become a prominent teaching and research institution, providing education worldwide from three regional locations: Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich. The university also have an outreach hub located in Stanthorpe.
USQ students are taught by lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and who, like the school’s programs, stay up-to-date with the constantly changing face of the industry. It is the No.1 in Queensland for graduates in full-time work. Regardless of whether their students study online or on-campus, USQ’s focus is to provide them with personalized support.
Each student has access to USQ’s Student Relationship Officers (SROs) who can support them through their learning journey.
Over 75% of their students prefer to study through this mose because of the flexibility of the school
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate program. The five bursaries will be awarded to the study subject offered by the university.
It is awarded to study in Australia at USQ. It is open to international students.
The Bursary offers a value of AUD5000 each.
Eligibility For The Online Study Bursary:
The bursary is available to students of all nationality to study courses offered at the university. To be eligible, the student must:
- Be an international student.
- Must not be a sponsored student.
- Be a commencing student.
- Be studying in Semester 3 2019 and Semester 1 2020.
- Be a student studying online.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of one study unit for Semester 3 2019.
- Achieve at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for Semester 3 2019.
- Those whose English is not their first language are required to show proof of English language proficiency at a high enough level to succeed in their studies.
How to Apply For The Online Study Bursary
- To complete the scholarship application, ensure you include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period
The deadline for applying for USQ online International Study bursary is November 22, 2019