University of the Arts London is glad to announce it’s Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships 2019.The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships has been established through generous contributions from LVMH. The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit, and are a contribution towards living costs and expenses.
Based on donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from university funds, UAL is able to offer a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards.
University of the Arts London (UAL) is a world top 6 university for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings. It is the largest specialist art and design university in Europe with over 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. After its establishment in 2004, UAL has brought together six esteemed arts, design, fashion, and media Colleges, which were founded in the 19th and early 20th centuries:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- Central Saint Martins
- Chelsea College of Arts
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
UAL scholarships gives students unique opportunities to learn, create, research and innovate across a whole range of disciplines and at all levels – covering everything from drama, graphics and interior design to fashion and fine art. With a teaching staff made up of professional artists, practitioners, designers, critics and theorists, UAL is one of the world’s leading specialist creative universities.
What You Need To Know About The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships at University of the Arts London
UAL graduates go on to work and shape creative industries worldwide, and the university has launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders, including over half of all Turner Prize nominees.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships is available to study MA Fashion Communication at the University of the Arts London.
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships can be taken in UK.
EU, Home as well as international students are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships award of £18,000 each is available to one Home, EU or International student accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2019 academic session.
Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships, students must be:
Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2019.
How To Apply For The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- Please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for theory/journalism based pathways, for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk not more than 500 words for the introductory page which should explain your work, methodology and inspiration.
- Kindly provide an electronic portfolio for image pathways, sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider as your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include the following:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Not more than 500 words for the introductory page which should explain your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
September 14, 2019