Delete Cyber-Bullying Scholarship is available for U.S citizens to apply. The scholarship is offered to students that are registered in an accredited school, college or university to undergraduate or even graduate research worker. The Cyber-Bullying app has been developed in order to reach as many students as possible in regards to the perils of all cyber-bullying.
The assignment of Delete cyber-bullying will always be to teach parents and students about cyberbullying also to focus on its eradication. The student award assists students in paying for a degree. Successful applicants will receive a $1000 scholarship degree.
The objective is that deleting the cyber-bullying internet site has to be a clearinghouse of information that’s accessible to parents and students. Additionally, they print the bi-monthly Publish cyberbullying Bulletin for members who have greater comprehensive protection of information and data.
The delete cyber-bullying scholarship program is intended for high school students intending to get into a college or university for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Delete cyber-bullying scholarship is to be taken in United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States,
The scholarship is available to all U.S citizens.
The scholarship has a total value of $1000
Scholarship NumberThe number of scholarship was not given
Eligibility for Cyberbullying scholarship 2019
In other to participate in the delete cyber-bullying scholarship, the candidate must be
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- must be attending or about to attend a licensed U.S. faculty or college for graduate or undergraduate research
- be in a top school, graduate or college student or Students intending to go into students who are about to get into a college or university for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Scholarship Application Procedures
This scholarship has two ways to apply for the Delete cyber-bullying scholarship. Interested candidates may apply on-line or off-line.
- For applyying online, the applicants must fill out the online form and submit it.
- For applying off-line, the candidates can download the application form from the scholarship website and the completed form can be mailed to the address of Delete Cyber-bullying
In other words, you have to submit a max 500-word article on a few of the following subjects:
- Exactly why it is crucial to use delete cyber-bullying
- How has cyberbullying personally influenced you?
- Applicants may even print out the Form and email it
Application Deadline of Delete Cyber-bullying Scholarship
The delete cyber-bullying scholarship program application has to be completed by June 30 in that academic year
Applicants can also print out the application form and mail it to:
2261 Market Street #291
San Francisco, CA 94114
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.